Associations are required to have certain types of insurance for common areas and for protection of the corporation. In addition, owners are required to have proper insurance on their property. This section is designed to provide access to Country Lane Estates Homeowners Association insurance information as well as provide helpful tips and guidelines for owners.

Consult with your insurance advisor or agent to determine the insurance coverage that best suits your personal needs. Country Lane Estates carries property and liability insurance for the common areas. To obtain details of this coverage, contact:

 Association Insurance Agency, Inc.
 Agent: Terri Guest